Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Customer want's copy of Quick-Pic

quick-pic auto-send   0 votes

1. 1. For clients who want before and after pic's from tech's in the field, would you like quick-pic to send them to the clients email?

• I would if quick-pic provided an auto-send email feature with picture discriptions of "before" and "after", therefore no extra work for anyone.
    • I would agree to 1. but with a "service managers" approval first. Perhaps he or her is emailed an approval first.
    • I haven't been asked yet and don't really see a need
    • I haven't been asked yet but would use it if it was available.
    • I already do something like this but it's a hassle and #1 choice sounds freak'n awesome
    • I already do seomthing like this but it's a hassle and #2 choice sounds freak'n awesome
    • This is the stupidist thing I've ever heard! (by selecting this, you will cause grave danger to your operating system) jk.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Question

Posted

I've recently been asked by Coldwell Banker  Realty for copies of before and after pictures.  Has anyone else been doing this?  If so, to you charge more?  How do you email the pictures and who does it?    

Would it be cool to have the quick-pic app, specifically email pictures with the picture name "before" "after" as the file name?

Thanks for any help....

3 answers to this question

Posted

I've recently been asked by Coldwell Banker  Realty for copies of before and after pictures.  Has anyone else been doing this?  If so, to you charge more?  How do you email the pictures and who does it?    

Would it be cool to have the quick-pic app, specifically email pictures with the picture name "before" "after" as the file name?

Thanks for any help....

​You do incur a charge for each quick-pic picture uploaded.  And the process to email them would be to open the Quick Pic from SD and either save or send from the program you view the pictures in.  In the case of sending multiple images you may find it easier to save them to a location where you can then easily load into a single email.

Posted

I run into a similar issue with techline.  If we run into an unusual problem they want us to email pictures.  The technician might take upwards of a dozen pictures.  Pulling the pictures off of sdesk 1 by 1 is a tedious process.  Perhaps if you were able to "download" all of the pictures into a zip/rar file or make the process faster would help both situations. 

Posted

We are looking into making a feature for this ability..  It may be a web based feature added to my.rossware.net.  But it has been added to the list of features to be adding.