Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Name change on mobile

4 posts in this topic

Posted

To be able to edit a customers name on mobile. We are bad at spelling and sometimes the customers name is spell wrong in Rossware. I had a tech request the ability to change the customers name in the field, before sending the email receipt. The current change setup requires the office to make the change and the tech to loose any info already in the PVR. Thank you.

Posted

I agree this would be a great upgrade!

Posted (edited)

Yes and also the ability to edit other info like the email and add phone numbers, also on the labor box when ever I want to put a labor amount I have delete the 0.00 it would be nice to have an x to delete it like on other boxes like the parts cost, using iOS sdm 

Edited by Ray

Posted

Yes and also the ability to edit other info like the email and add phone numbers, also on the labor box when ever I want to put a labor amount I have delete the 0.00 it would be nice to have an x to delete it like on other boxes like the parts cost, using iOS sdm 

​Thanks Ray and Walt.  Do you feel there would be any concern of errors created by Techs if they changed this information incorrectly or misspelled the information.